We offer financing options through the Window World Credit Card Network for your home improvement needs. Click here to securely connect to our online credit approval process for a home improvement loan. Enter your application information and receive a credit decision in no time. This program allows you to get all your windows today without paying now. It can help you conserve cash without increasing your other credit card balances.
A Window World credit card is an easy and convenient way to pay for your Window World purchases. Plus, as a Window World creditcard holder, you can enjoy exclusive special benefits throughout the year, such as:
- No annual fee.
- Deferred payment and interest promotional offers.
- Advance notice of Window World events.
- Open line of credit for all your purchasing needs.
- Convenient monthly payments.
- Quick credit decision.
If you’re approved, contact us and we’ll use your approved credit limit to help expedite the measurement, ordering, and installation of your new windows. We would appreciate the opportunity to improve your home!
How do I know my information is secure?
You never have to worry about what happens to the personal and financial information you provide while using our secure online credit application. Whether you’re applying online or sending an e-mail, Window World Credit Card Network is committed to ensuring you the utmost level of security.
- We recognize the security issues involved with obtaining financial services over the Internet. We are committed to protecting your personal information, which is why we use only the most secure systems.
- Satisfying our customers’ financial needs in a secure manner and helping them succeed financially has been a cornerstone of our business for more than 16 years.
- Protecting our customers and their information is a top priority – one that we take very seriously.
- We continue to enhance our systems and processes as online services evolve. Because no single solution can ensure online security, we have developed a layered security approach with industry-leading solutions.
- We have two major objectives in selecting the right electronic safeguards: – Protecting our customers’ information. – Minimizing the impact on the customer experience while providing multiple layers of protection wherever customer transactions call for added security.
- As part of this effort, we have chosen to remove all sensitive customer information from online access, including account numbers, social insurance numbers, dates of birth and other sensitive information.
- We are committed to educating our customers about fraud and identify theft protection.
- We are continually looking for ways to help our customers succeed financially and remain committed to providing superior online services that are safe and secure.
One of the important features of our online security effort is our use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. Encryption involves scrambling information from one source to another to prevent the possibility of it being intercepted. Sophisticated encryption using SSL enables companies to conduct secure transactions online. We use SSL to ensure that information exchanged between our systems and our customers remains private, and that it may only be read by the Window World Credit Card Network system.
The Internet browser software you use impacts the level of security of your transactions. The most advanced domestically-available Internet browsers (128-bit encryption) offer the highest level of security. To learn more about your current Web browser, or to download the most secure version, go to www.Netscape.com or www.Microsoft.com.
You can do your part, too. Keep these issues in mind whenever you apply for credit online:
- Log-off. Don’t walk away from your computer without completing your online transaction.
- Use a secure browser. We strongly recommend using an Internet browser with 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to conduct secure financial transactions over the Internet.
Financing provided by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank with approved credit. Please contact us for more information regarding the financing of your home improvement projects.